- INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
- When you create an account on www.armtac.com, we require name, shipping, and billing address information. We will also collect credit card information when placing an order. You may browse the site anonymously, however. If your browser allows cookies, we will automatically log you into your account so that your information will be easily accessible to you.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- Your information is used only to process your orders and to allow you to quickly complete future transactions. We will also access your account information in order to provide you with fast and efficient customer service. If you have selected the "Ok to Email" option in your account settings, we may occasionally send newsletters or special offers to your email account.
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
- Whenever you access your account or billing information online we use a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) connection to ensure that your data is encrypted and transmitted securely. Your credit card information is also stored in our database in an encrypted format and all your personal information is behind our secure network. Your credit card information is only accessed www.armtac.com in order to process your order and then is no longer accessible even to us.
- NON-DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- All of the personal information submitted to www.armtac.com is kept confidential in our secure database and will never be sold or shared with anyone else.
- REMOVING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may remove all online account information, such as billing and shipping addresses, by accessing the Account Settings page. This will not remove the information from any existing or previous orders that have been placed with www.armtac.com as we require this information to process the orders and for our own records.
If you do not wish to receive any promotional or non-order related emails from www.armtac.com, please visit the Account Settings page and uncheck the "OK to EMail" setting.
- POLICY CHANGES
- YOUR CONSENT